Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holding the Bell

It was so annoying this morning. I am giving my Unit 2 test today in all my classes. There are 25 multiple choice questions and also a BCR ( Brief Constructed Response). The students need the whole time to finish. There are some students that get extra time because of these education instructional plans that they have (another story). Anyway - they decided - and if by they I mean the administration - that they would just "hold" the bell for a few minutes after 2nd period. If by two minutes did you mean 15 minutes? Now my third period can't even take the BCR until tomorrow. It's shit like this that drives me crazy.

Oh - apparently this was the reason why the bell was held...we got this email from our principal like half way into 3rd period.

"There was not a major emergency this morning when we held the bell for the end of second period. There were four students who supposedly accosted another student in a restroom and we wanted to get them before the class change. Sorry for the disruption."


Happy almost Friday!

Love,
Mrs. SL

P.S. Stay tuned for a quality assignment that was turned in. I have to scan it in and redact it but it's a good one. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment