Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rockefeller the Dominatrix


On Thursday of last week I gave a quiz about industrialization in the early part of the 20th century. We have been talking about it for the past week or so, learning a bunch of new business concepts and terms. The quiz I gave had several questions that were short answer. I wanted to share with you two choice cuts from this quiz.

10. What is the difference between an invention and an innovation?

Umm. An invention is like things kinda simpleish like a mechanical pencil things like that and an innovation is like discovering light things like that.

14. Do you think men like Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller were “robber barons” or “captains of industry”? There is no right or wrong answer as long as you explain why.

I think they were “robber barons” because they were dominatrix and would top over everyone else’s businesses…


Thanks for reading everyone! I'm going to update this several times a week - lord knows that I have enough material!


Happy Weekend! :)

Mrs. SL

No comments:

Post a Comment